As of 1 May 2015, British Airways will re-launch the London-Kraków-London route. The flight will be operated by an Airbus A319 or A320 and will be scheduled as follows:
- Monday: BA872 leaves LHR at 08:40 and arrives KRK at 12:10
- Monday: BA873 leaves KRK at 14:35 and arrives LHR at 16:05
- Wednesday and Sunday: BA872 leaves LHR at 16:40 and arrives KRK at 20:10
- Wednesday and Sunday: BA873 leaves KRK at 20:55 and arrives LHR at 22:25
- Friday: BA872 leaves LHR at 11:45 and arrives KRK at 15:15
- Friday: BA873 leaves KRK at 16:00 and arrives LHR at 17:30
The flight will be operated with a two-cabin aircraft (Euro Traveller and Club Europe (Economy and Business class)).
Personally, I am very happy British Airways is returning to Kraków and I am actually planning visiting London this summer and this route will be a perfect use of Avios since it is just 890 miles long which means a one-way ticket will cost 7.5k Avios in Economy Class and 15k Avios in Business Class.
It is great to see British Airways return to Kraków and I am hoping other airlines that left (like SAS) make their way back to Kraków and realise it is a very popular destination, both for tourists and business.