Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
As of 1 May 2015, British Airways will re-launch the London-Kraków-London route. The flight will be operated by an Airbus A319 or A320 and will be scheduled as follows:
- Monday: BA872 leaves LHR at 08:40 and arrives KRK at 12:10
- Monday: BA873 leaves KRK at 14:35 and arrives LHR at 16:05
- Wednesday and Sunday: BA872 leaves LHR at 16:40 and arrives KRK at 20:10
- Wednesday and Sunday: BA873 leaves KRK at 20:55 and arrives LHR at 22:25
- Friday: BA872 leaves LHR at 11:45 and arrives KRK at 15:15
- Friday: BA873 leaves KRK at 16:00 and arrives LHR at 17:30
The flight will be operated with a two-cabin aircraft (Euro Traveller and Club Europe (Economy and Business class)).
Personally, I am very happy British Airways is returning to Kraków and I am actually planning visiting London this summer and this route will be a perfect use of Avios since it is just 890 miles long which means a one-way ticket will cost 7.5k Avios in Economy Class and 15k Avios in Business Class.
It is great to see British Airways return to Kraków and I am hoping other airlines that left (like SAS) make their way back to Kraków and realise it is a very popular destination, both for tourists and business.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.